A brief note to cordially invite you to our AGM which this year takes place in The Manchester Room at The George Hotel, Huntingdon on Wednesday, 24th October at 7.30pm (for a 7.45 pm start).
All are welcome – especially cast and crew both past and present – and of course members of our wonderful audience.
And as if you needed any greater incentive, we’ll also be serving a glass or two of wine to say thank you for your attendance.
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by Chairman Richard Brown
3. Chairman’s Report Richard Brown
4. Treasurer’s Report Phil Leverett
5. Publicity Report Simon Maylor
6. Richard III Comments/Wash-up
7. Parlour The Diary of Anne Frank Comments/Wash-up
8. 60th Anniversary 2019/Archiving
9. Election of Trustees 2018/2019:
The following people have been proposed to stand for election:
Chair Richard Brown
Treasurer Phil Leverett
Secretary Steph Hamer
Technical Co-ordinator Kevin Connor
Publicity Simon Maylor
Marketing Reuben Milne
Production Co-ordinator Paula Incledon-Webber
Front of House/Merchandise Heather Livermore
New Trustee Louise West
10. Future Productions
11. Any Other Business