Pericles: Prince of Tyre
By William Shakespeare
Tuesday 27th June to Saturday 8th July 2017
The courtyard of The George Hotel, Huntingdon
Directed by Richard Brown
Tickets for Pericles are available by clicking here.
£13.00 (front section) and £11.00 (rows J-R) non refundable (10% reduction for groups of 10 or more for the same night)
New for 2017 – Under 16’s, only £7.50 for rows J to R
(A booking fee will be charged)
Special price for performances on Tuesday 27th June and Monday 3rd July – all seats £10.00 (plus booking fee with no group reduction) U16 pricing still available for for rows J-R on these nights.
ARRANGEMENTS IF WET
The atmospheric, open air Jacobean courtyard we perform in offers our audiences the chance to enjoy Shakespeare’s work much as audiences would have enjoyed it at the time. The ‘tiered’ courtyard seating and stage are completely uncovered and productions could be affected by the weather, if health and safety becomes an issue. If cancellation or abandonment is unavoidable, ticket holders will be entitled to seats at the nearest value for any future SaTG performance, including Parlour, subject to availability, or a refund of the ticket price at the discretion of the Trustees.
As well as booking tickets, why not enjoy The George’s Pre-theatre Menu. Sittings are from 5pm to 6.30pm (performances start at 7.30pm) and tables should be reserved with the hotel, in advance, by telephoning 01480 432444. 2 courses £15.95, 3 courses £18.95 (including coffee)
A non-refundable deposit of £5.00 will be required at the time of booking. Cancellations must be made with a minimum 24 hours notice.
· Leek & potato soup with strips of smoked salmon
· Melon, orange and pineapple salad (v)
· House pâté accompanied with an onion chutney & toast
· Crayfish salad with a honey & dill mayonnaise
· Pork loin masked with a wholegrain mustard & honey sauce
· Thyme roasted chicken breast resting on a ratatouilee of vegetables
· Cod fillet accompanied with a leek & sweetcorn sauce
· Poached salmon topped with a prawn and herb hollandaise
(all above served with chef potatoes & seasonal vegetables)
· Mixed mushroom, chive and pine nut pasta, accompanied with a mixed leaf salad (v)
· Fresh Fruit Salad
· Chocolate torte with chocolate sauce & cream
· Apple Pie with cream
· Duo of Cheese & Biscuits
Followed by freshly ground coffee